You need someone to manage the technical aspects of your business.
Setting up your Email Management System (EMS) is beyond your skill set.
Creating that presentation or workbook makes you want to scream.
In fact, all of the image creation, workbook tidying, blog scheduling, newsletter sending and project or event management does nothing but distract you from why you set up business in the first place.
This is where I come in, I offer a variety of packages to manage your online presence fully so you can get on with the work you truly love doing. Below is just a sample of some of the things I can do for your business:
- Word Processing: transcriptions, typing up notes
- Writing/editing /formatting reports and presentations
- Powerpoint & Google Slide presentations
- Data entry/input
Email & Calendar Management
- Email management – detox/labels/filters/folders: Gmail, Office 365, business domain
- Email Management Systems & Newsletters: Mailchimp, Convertkit, Mailerlite, etc…
- Scheduling/calendar management: Specialising in Acuity Scheduling setup & maintenance
Websites & Sales Pages
- Sales/landing pages: Clickfunnels, Leadpages, Optimizepress 2.0, WordPress
- WordPress Design & Development: Genesis Framework & Divi
- WordPress updates/editing
- Blog editing & scheduling
- Photoshop/Canva design & editing
- Designing/editing banners, logos & social media profile images
- Designing/creating PDFs, Powerpoints, marketing materials
- Video editing & uploading
Social Media & Marketing
- Social media set up
- Social media design & scheduling
Like what you see? With hourly or prepaid packages starting at just £30 GBP/hour or $40USD get in touch to get started.
- These packages are prepaid. Work will not start until payment is received.
- Time worked is tracked and you are notified if you are nearing your limit to minimise any extra costs for work completed outside of the package hours paid for.